It’s been a while. I have been busy with some amazing collaborations and have lots in store for my blog for this new year. But to completely leave 2015 behind us, I have to do a year’s favorites post.
This year I have bought and received lots of beauty products. Some great, some not so great… But there were a few that got me straight in obsessing mode. I won’t go into too much detail about the individual products. Or else this post will be like a trilogy of The Hunger Games books! If you have any questions about the product, feel free to leave your question in the comment section below!
So without further ado….
- MONU Professional Skincare – First Defence Illuminating Primer
- Annika Maya (medium /deep)
(Normally $19.95 but now on sale for $9.95)
- Maybelline – Instand Age Rewind Concealer (honey)
- Black Opal – Even True Brightening Under-eye Concealer – Sand
- Maybelline – Dream Wonder Nude (honey beige)
- M.A.C. Cosmetics – Studio Fix Fluid (nw45)
(I use it to contour)
- Sleek Makeup – Face Contour Kit (medium)
- NARS – Hungry Heart Duo
- So Susan – 8-Hour Cheek Stain (sun peach)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Dipbrow Pomade (chocolate)
- Sleek Makeup – Clear Brow Gel
- Essence – Liquid Ink Matte Eyeliner
- Benefit – Roller Lash Mascara
- Lush Cosmetics – Popcorn Lip Scrub
- Blistex – MedPlus Lip Balm
- Estée Lauder – Pure Colour Envy Lipstick (brazen)
- M.A.C. Cosmetics – Matte Lipstick (sin)
- L.A. Girl – Matte Pigment Gloss (backstage)
- Clearasil – Daily Clear Vitamins & Extracts Scrub
- Jimmy Choo – Illicit (eau de parfum)
Which products have made your favorites list in 2015? Share them in the comment section below!